Indicazione geografica tipica

The Merlot plants were brought to Torre in Pietra by the many Venetian farmers who came after the war to work on the land drainage. Since then the varietal has been part of our heritage.

Grape varietals

Merlot 100%




Fermentation on the skins for 20 days at a temperature of 28 ° C. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.


Approximately 40% of the mass matures in 500-litre French oak barrels for 6 months and is then blended with the remaining 60% left in steel. The wine then continues to age in the bottle for a further 6 months.


It has a ruby red colour, the nose stands out for its vanilla and wood spices together with the typical varietal notes. The taste is very pleasant, the olfactory sensations are amplified, the tannins are round and elegant, the alcohol supports and does not overpower, with the right persistence and a clean aftertaste: a balanced and elegant wine.


It goes very well with soft and hard cheeses as long as they are not too characteristic. Excellent with risottos, stewed meats, both white and red, and with rustic dishes based on vegetables, vegetables and eggs.

Serving Temperature

18° C


75 cl